Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tired of being Sick and Tired

I have had only 4 hours sleep each of the past 3 nights. You'd think I was back in the Army.

My Laptop crashed on Friday and I have not had much time to get it back up and going until last night and today was plenty of work and catch up (or Ketchup as my wife would say).

I think the lack of good rest has caused me to get sick... so I am sick and tired. I think my wife is getting sick too. AAAUUGHHHHH!

I had a good mini chat with April tonight. I love her... I need to show it more.

I haven't been reading my Bible, and my prayer life has been stinky.

I love my kids. They may go with me tomorrow to the places I need to go to.

I need to go... and spend time with my wonderful wife. Pray for her as she comes to mind. It is hard to be a mom of three and deal with me.... hey that rhymes!

Goodnight.

2 comments:

April said...

Thanks for taking the kids for me today-I really do appreciate it. I can and have told you in person but I want everyone to know how thoughtful you can be.

love ya!

BTW, thank you to everyone who has been praying for Reid regarding his bible reading and prayer time.

Anonymous said...

Well...Well...Well...glad to see you are among the living...I started to think you fell off the face of the earth...Glad to have you back...see now was that difficult...LOL
I'm praying for you...I certainly hope you guys aren't getting sick...take some tylenol and some vitamin c...and get more than 4 hours...unless you are trying to make yourself sick!!!